My name is Miss Coppins and I am your child’s teacher this year. I will be supported in class by Ms Chowdhury, the Nursery Officer, and Ms Hemra and Mrs MacDonagh our teaching Assistants.
Here is some general class information.
- Children should have a named water bottle in class which should be taken home and cleaned each day.
- Nursery have swimming this term on a Wednesday morning which will start on the 4th of October. Please ensure your child has suitable swimwear, a swimming hat and a towel (goggles optional).
- Please name all clothes, including hats, scarves and gloves.
- All children will be provided with a snack of fruit each morning. Full-time children have lunch at 11:30 am – 12:00 pm, followed by play time in the playground until 12:30 pm.
- It is helpful if all children have a change of clothes in a bag on their peg, in case they need to be changed.
- Your children will have a new picture book to take home in their book pack each Thursday. Please read this with your child, several times, discussing the story with them and making a comment in their Reading Record. The book needs to be returned to school, in their book pack, the following Tuesday.